Reactive New York is looking for a Front End Developer with a passion for creating well-built, innovative responsive sites and who has a sharp eye for detail. The ideal candidate will have experience working on large sites, web applications, and 3+ years working in an agency environment.
The chosen candidate will have strong skills and knowledge in:
- Hand coding HTML5 & CSS3
- Coding responsive templates from scratch
- Current web standards and accessibility
- Cross-browser and platform issues & compatibility including tablet and mobile browsers
The chosen candidate will also have a good knowledge of:
- Media queries for responsive site development
- Interface design and usability principles
- Source/Version control software (GIT or SVN)
- Search engine optimization
- Coding for sites with a CMS
Experience with responsive grids would also be beneficial, as would knowledge/experience of SASS.
Reactive is an award-winning digital agency with offices in New York, Melbourne, Sydney, London and Auckland. We work on a wide variety of web design and development projects including eCommerce, rich interactive and mobile applications, as well as third party integration, and content management systems.
Our New York office was founded in Dumbo in 2011. We are a small team, with a rapidly expanding list of clients in the industries of sporting goods, not for profit and advocacy, financial services, retail and travel. We’re in a creative space with other like-minded professionals and have a fantastic Dumbo location.
Click here to apply.
Please note that Reactive does not work with Recruitment Agencies.